Monday 28 May 2012

What to wear to france...♥♥♥





So. A lucky seven weeks until my class and I invade France!

Three days, without parents, roaming free in the land of escarots et parissians. Unfortunately, it is before my birthday, so I will not be gracing the natives with offers of their style appearing on this blog, as I will STILL not be in possesion of a camera. Not this time, at least. And its not Paris. Its some tiny village somewhere, not a hotspot for Parisians.

But hey! They will still be french. Its like saying, I'm not from London, so I won't have enough style to wave a stick at! UNTRUE. I am currently saving for a Cambridge Satchel. Period.

Anyhow, me and my equally fobsessed (fashion obsessed) friend have figured out exactly what we will need to purchase to appear more frenchy in frog land...

1. A breton top...Flatteringly below the collar bones, figure-skimming and paired with crimson lips. Following onto a...

2 Red lipstick... Oh la la!
3. A beret...Of course. Sitting smugly ontop of my gingery ringletts, studded with maybe a few buttons or crap so I don't look too serious.

4. A bike... A rusty, thin, breakable looking thing, not one of those shiny sturdy ones. We are talking about one that would not look out of place in Madeline, with a baguette poking out of the weaven basket.

5. A moustache necklace... So I could perch it on my upper lip.

6. Black skinnies... They just go with the breton top. And I grew out of my last pair.

7. A adorable dog, preferabbly one of those fluffy, tiny, white things, or a poodle...Yeah. Her idea, not mine.

8. A beige mac... Don't they all have one of these? I'm not sure, I could be wrong. But wearing one with red lipstick and a poodle in tow FEELS SO RIGHT!

9. Ballet flats... French are ballet people, right. Odette is a French name, after all.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Awesome, i am sure what ever you and your pal wear, would be awesome and OH so French! Have fun..xoxo
    Thank you for stopping by my tiny blogger ;) oxoxo

    ReplyDelete